CQMF Mentoring Program (2017): registration open
Published on 13 July 2017
For a second consecutive year, the Collège québécois des médecins de famille (CQMF) is organizing a match between young family doctors starting out in their practice with experienced physicians as part of their mentoring program. Here are some details:
- I am in my first five years of practice and wish to develop my professional identity
- I would like to be accompanied to help me balance the challenges of starting a new practice and those of my personal/familial life
- I know a physician that inspires me as a model in professional circle
Features of the mentoring program
Mentees choose their mentor
- From their professional community
- From the bank of mentors developed by the CQMF
Length of the match
In order to build trust between the 2 participants to enable the best learning experience possible, the program extends over 12 months, starting October 2017.
Meetings between mentor and mentee (virtual or in persone) are ideally on a monthly basis and one-hour long. At least one cohort-wide activity will be organized to gather all participants.
Formation sur mesure
An online training webinar for mentors and mentees is organized early in the program. It remains accessible at all time, which offers great flexibility for all participants. The webinar lasts 2 hours and gives 2 Mainpro+ credits.
Whom is this program for?
- For mentees: all family doctors in their first 5 years of practice, member of the CQMF
- For mentors: all experienced family doctors with at least five years of practice
How to register?
Fill out the registration form available online on the CQMF website (click here for the link).
Registration is open until the end of September. Do not wait any longer!
For more information
If you have any question, please contact: